Having a baby is a great responsibility because you nurture life and ensure that your child grows up properly and safely. Right now, you are dealing with so many things concerning your baby, such as changing the diapers, playing, cleaning, and feeding them. With another addition to your family, this means buying extra things at home, such as a high chair where you can feed your toddler comfortably.
However, you feel like the space you saved for so long is now invaded with stuff. But don’t worry! There are space-saving high chairs for babies out there that will not consume so much space in your house. So, if you are excited to know more about space saver high chair, keep reading and indulge yourself with this article.
When Can A Baby Sit In High Chair?
As a parent, you are excited for when your baby first starts to crawl, stand, and walk on their own. But in the meantime, all your child can do is sit. But when can your baby sit in a high chair? The majority of the high chair manufacturers recommend that parents consider using high chairs when their toddlers reach six months. However, as a guardian, you need to check if your baby can already sit with minimal supervision. A high chair can really help you big time every time you feed your baby or when you want your toddler to stay near you.
Now, there are different kinds of high chairs, and they might come in handy for your specific needs. There are high chairs that you can attach to a table, high chairs that you can use when traveling, and those you can bring anywhere you go. When you set up a high chair, you would naturally think that it would consume space. This is because the wider the legs of the high chair, the better. The wide spacing between the legs minimizes the chance of your child falling off the high chair.
If you are looking for alternative ways, here are the high chairs for small spaces that can help you save more space at home.
Best High Chair for Small Spaces
Time is gold, so instead of searching aimlessly online, you may want to check out this high-quality space saver high chair for your baby’s needs as soon as you can.
Ashtonbee’s Wooden High Chair for Babies and Toddlers
Ashtonbee is known for producing world-class baby products that can absolutely make parenting much easier for you. You can have this wooden high chair for $159.99. This wooden high chair is easy to set up and disassemble if not in use. Then you can quickly assemble this wooden high chair if you want to use it again.
The package comes with a safety harness and a seat made from a premium food-grade polypropylene material that is fatigue resistant to ensure that your baby is safe. The wooden high chair is made from durable beech tree wood and has adjustable legs. It also has an adjustable footrest and removable food tray.
The high chair has a dimension of 22.8 inches by 22.04 inches by 33.18 inches (L x W x H). The removable tray has a width of 15.74 inches, and the overall weight of the high chair is 11.68 pounds.
The Benefits of Acquiring Ashtonbee’s Wooden High Chair
Ashtonbee’s Wooden High Chair will deliver the parenting relief that every parent desires. There are many reasons why this wooden high chair is perfect for your baby. Check them out below:
- Safety. The height of the high chair can be quite intimidating. It is one of the factors why parents have reservations about buying a high chair. Fortunately, Ashtonbee’s Wooden High Chair is sturdy and has a safety harness that will keep your baby in place even if the child moves.
- Durability. Ashtonbee’s Wooden High Chair is made of beech tree wood that guarantees durability. High chairs are meant to be passed down, and the wooden high chair of Ashtonbee can last for a long time as long as proper care is applied. The wood finish is also easy to clean and disinfect, which is very ideal for working parents.
- Adjustability. Since you want to save space, Astonbee’s Wooden Chair has adjustable legs that are easy to disassemble and assemble if you want to use them again. Aside from the adjustable legs, the high chair comes with a detachable footrest and food tray.
- Inclusivity. With the wooden high chair, you allow your baby to feel a sense of belongingness in the family at a very young age. You can attach Astonbee’s Wooden High Chair to a dining table so your child can join family meals and feel that he/she is part of the family.
- Comfortability. The footrest gives your child another avenue to relax, while the seat is made from a food-grade polypropylene material that resists fatigue. You may also add a pillow or soft cushion to maximize your baby’s comfort. With the food tray, you can place a bowl, a cup, and other utensils when you feed your baby. You can also place toys on the food tray if you want your baby to play.
- Money-back guarantee. With Ashtonbee’s High Wooden Chair, you are assured that you make the most out of your money! We have many satisfied customers, and we deliver the best and quality products to meet your baby’s needs.
Get Your High Chair Here At Ashtonbee
Are you still half-hearted about investing in a high chair? You do not have to because it will help you in many ways. If you want to enjoy your parenting goals, a high chair can help you feed your baby without losing your posture, and you can do other things while letting your baby play on a high chair.
Now that you don’t have to think about the space, you should purchase a high chair now and be an efficient guardian to your little angel.
For all your baby needs, everyone at Ashtonbee is more than happy to provide for your baby essentials. If you have queries, kindly send us an email at email@example.com.