PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT
The newborn head pillow is one of your baby’s best companions. Using it with your supervision can help provide comfortable sleep to your baby anywhere – may it be in the crib, bassinet, swing, bouncer, stroller, play mat, car seat, or changing table.
If you’re a parent who’s always on the go, this pillow is made for you!
BETTER SLEEP FOR YOUR BABY
The concave center design of the head pillow allows your baby’s head, neck, and spine to be in proper alignment so that your baby has the best position when sleeping. This results in better and less disruptive sleep.
The design of the pillow also helps improve flat head – just remember to consult your baby’s pediatrician for professional medical advice.
MADE FROM HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS
The baby pillow is made of hypoallergenic and bacteria-resistant soft foam that’s covered with 100% organic cotton and 3D air mesh breathable material.
Made with premium materials, it helps your baby achieve a more revitalizing and high-quality sleep. With high-quality sleep, your baby is less fussy too, so it’s a win!
GREAT AS BREASTFEEDING HEAD SUPPORT FOR BABY
Breastfeeding is hard enough on its own. Having a head support for your baby definitely helps in making it better. Use Ashtonbee’s baby pillow to support your baby’s head while breastfeeding so that you and baby are more comfortable.
THOUGHTFUL GIFT FOR PARENTS
The star design and pattern is a cute and thoughtful present to your parent friends and loved ones. It’s best for baby showers, gender reveal parties, birthdays, holidays, and more. If you’re looking for a functional and premium present, then this pillow is one for the books!
1. Fill up a sink or bathtub with lukewarm water and a small amount of natural or gentle detergent.
2. Submerge your pillow slowly in the water then squeeze gently. Drain the soapy water and refill it twice.
3. Squeeze the pillow several times until the clear water washes away the remaining dirt or soap.
4. Gently squeeze the pillow to remove excess water, but don’t twist or rigorously squeeze the foam.
5. Leave it to air dry most preferably in the outdoors or under direct sunlight.
IF THERE’S A STAIN, use a towel to absorb any excess liquid.
1. Mix a gentle detergent with water until it becomes bubbly, then dip a sponge in the soapy solution.
2. Gently rub the spill with a circular motion until it’s clean.
3. Gently rinse the stained area with water until the soap is washed away.
4. Let the pillow air dry preferably in the outdoors or under direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.